Here is a list of my recent publications:
- Yijun Tang, Andrew G. Sykes, Nathaniel Q. Burdick, John L. Bohn, and Benjamin L. Lev,
s-wave scattering lengths of the strongly dipolar bosons 162Dy and 164Dy,
Physical Review A 92, 022703 (2015).
- Andrew G. Sykes and John L. Bohn,
Nonequilibrium dynamics of an ultracold dipolar gas,
Physical Review A 91, 013625 (2015).
- Andrew G. Sykes, J. P. Corson, J. P. D’Incao, A. P. Koller, C. H. Greene, A. M. Rey, K. R. A. Hazzard, and J. L. Bohn,
Quenching to unitarity: Quantum dynamics in a three-dimensional Bose gas,
Physical Review A 89, 021601(R) (2014).
- Andrew G. Sykes, Dmitry Solenov, and Dmitry Mozyrsky,
Bloch-Redfield theory of high temperature magnetic fluctuations in interacting spin systems,
Physical Review B 85, 174419 (2012).
- Andrew G. Sykes and R. J. Ballagh,
Probing the Quantum State of a 1D BoseGas Using Off-Resonant Light Scattering,
Physical Review Letters 107, 270403 (2011).
- Andrew G. Sykes,
Exact solutions to the four Goldstone modes around a dark soliton of the nonlinear Schrodinger equation, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 44, 135206 (2011).
- Andrew G. Sykes, Matthew J. Davis, and David C. Roberts,
Drag force on an impurity below the superfluid critical velocity in a quasi-one-dimensional Bose-Einstein condensate,
Physical Review Letters 103, 085302 (2009).
- P. Deuar, Andrew G. Sykes, D. M. Gangardt, Matthew J. Davis, P. D. Drummond, and K. V. Kheruntsyan, Nonlocal pair correlations in the one-dimensional Bose gas at finite temperature,
Physical Review A 79, 043619 (2009).
- Andrew G. Sykes, D. M. Gangardt, M. J. Davis, K. Viering, M. G. Raizen, and K. V. Kheruntsyan,
Spatial nonlocal pair correlations in a repulsive 1D Bose gas,
Physical Review Letters 100, 160406 (2009).
- Andrew G. Sykes, P. D. Drummond, and Matthew J. Davis,
Excitation spectrum of bosons in a finite one-dimensional circular waveguide via the Bethe ansatz,
Physical Review A 76, 063620 (2007).