Lodging of participants (for the duration of the conference only i.e. from Monday August 21, till Saturday September 2) is organized at hotels of Cargèse, in apartments with single or double bedrooms, located at the Institute or in the village.
Because of other meetings just before and after ECRYS 2017, it will not be possible to extend you stay within the institute facilities beyond exact days of our meeting.
Cargese Institute does not accept the accompanying persons
Attention! The new regulations of Cargese institute:
- those who stays at the Institute and at the Institute appartments in the village have to pay their accommodation on the 6 nights basis (August 21 – August 27, August 27-September 2) independent on actual days of presence during the indicated time. The payment should be bone during the registration If you stay at the hotel the above restriction does not concern you.
- Master, PhD and post doc students are supposed to stay during the whole period of the school conference. If you face the problems with this Cargese restriction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices (breakfast and lunch included, but not dinner):
- single room at the institute or in the village : 6 nights (21-27/08 or 27/08-02/09) 327 euro
- double room at the institute or in the village : 6 nights (21-27/08 or 27/08-02/09) 266 euro
- single room at the institute or in the village 21-02/09 655 euro
- double room at the institute or in the village 21-02/09 532 euro
- hotel rooms 80-120 euro/night
Notice that most of rooms at the institute and in the village apartments are expected to be shared. You should bring with you toiletries (soap etc.). Linen/blankets and towels are provided.
Laundry (automatic washing machines) are available in the accommodation building at the school site, as well as in the village. The washing agent is provided.
Kitchen facilities are available, as an alternative to bars and restaurants. Shops are available in the village.
The rules at the IESC do not allow in practice to host accompanying persons within the center.
If you are going to come with accompanying persons, please arrange the accommodation by yourself.
For early/late arrivals and early/late departures, please contact the:
Here are some hotels et resedence. A wider selection and maps can be found here