Since October 2006 I am a permanent CNRS research scientist (CR 1) at the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques. My research interests are in statistical mechanics. The main topics I am interested in include in particular: extreme value statistics, non-equilibrium dynamics, first-passage problems and disordered systems.
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques (LPTMS)
Université de Paris-Sud, Bâtiment 100, 91405 Orsay Cedex, France.
OFFICE NUMBER : 203
PHONE : +33 (0)1 69 15 76 41
FAX : +33 (0)1 69 15 65 25
EMAIL : email@example.com
- We have recently posted a paper on Exact statistics of record increments of random walks and Lévy flights with C. Godrèche, S. N. Majumdar, G. Schehr, preprint, to appear in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- We have recently posted a paper Exact short-time height distribution in 1D KPZ equation and edge fermions at high temperature with P. Le Doussal, S. N. Majumdar, A. Rosso, G. Schehr, preprint
- I am in the Advisory Scientific Committee of the 2nd French Russian Conference Random Geometry and Physics (Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, October 17-21 2016)
NEXT TALKS AND CONFERENCES
- Talk at the summer school Fundamental Problems in Statistical Physics, Bruneck (July 16-29, 2017)
- Workshop on « Large Deviation Theory in Statistical Physics », ICTS-Bangalore (August-October, 2017)
CITATIONS (Google Scholar)