I am a permanent CNRS research scientist (DR 2) at the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques. My research interests are in statistical mechanics. The main topics I am interested in include in particular: extreme value statistics, non-equilibrium dynamics, first-passage problems and disordered systems.
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques (LPTMS)
Université de Paris-Sud, Bâtiment 100, 91405 Orsay Cedex, France.
OFFICE NUMBER : 203
PHONE : +33 (0)1 69 15 76 41
FAX : +33 (0)1 69 15 65 25
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- With M. Poplavskyi, we posted a paper on Exact persistence exponent for the 2d-diffusion equation and related Kac polynomials, preprint
- With B. Lacroix-A-Chez-Toine, P. Le Doussal, S. N. Majumdar, we posted a paper on Non-interacting fermions in hard-edge potentials, preprint
- Our paper on Wigner function for non-interacting trapped fermions, with D. S. Dean, P. Le Doussal and S. N. Majumdar, PDF, has been highlighted by the Editors of Physical Review A as an Editor’s Suggestion
- With D. Holcman, I am co-organizing a Workshop in Pisa (at the Centro di Ricerca Matematica di Giorgio), on Probabilistic methods in statistical physics for extreme statistics and rare events
NEXT TALKS AND CONFERENCES
- Workshop on Probabilistic methods in statistical physics for extreme statistics and rare events (Centro di Ricerca Matematica di Giorgio, Pisa), Sept. 17-21, 2018
- Workshop on Classical and quantum dynamics of interacting particle system, (University of Cologne), October 1-2 2018
- Seminar at the University of Lille, October 10, 2018
CITATIONS (Google Scholar)