I am a permanent CNRS research scientist (DR 2) at the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques. My research interests are in statistical mechanics. The main topics I am interested in include in particular: extreme value statistics, non-equilibrium dynamics, first-passage problems and disordered systems.
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques (LPTMS)
Université de Paris-Sud, Bâtiment 100, 91405 Orsay Cedex, France.
OFFICE NUMBER : 203
PHONE : +33 (0)1 69 15 76 41
FAX : +33 (0)1 69 15 65 25
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- With Claude Godrèche and Satya N. Majumdar, we recently wrote a review, « Record statistics of a strongly correlated time series: random walks and Lévy flights », preprint
NEXT TALKS AND CONFERENCES
- Invited lecturer at King’s College, London (March 6-10, 2017)
- Invited talk at the summer school Probability in Mathematics and Physics, Darmstadt (March 27-31, 2017)
- Workshop on Physics and biology of proteins, Natal (June 12-30, 2017)
- Invited talk at the summer school Fundamental Problems in Statistical Physics, Bruneck (July 16-29, 2017)
- Workshop on Large Deviation Theory in Statistical Physics, ICTS-Bangalore (August-October, 2017)
- Semester program on Point configurations in geometry, physics and computer science, (ICERM, Brown Univ., February-May 2018)
CITATIONS (Google Scholar)