Organisation of seminars
Since 2008 I am co-organizing, currently with Lenka Zdeborova, the monthly seminar of the PHYSTAT-SUD Federation. It is a common seminar of Condensed Matter and Statistical Physics of the different labs of Theoretical Physics in the South of Paris. These include the Institut de Physique Théorique in Saclay, the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Modèles Statistiques and the Laboratoire de Physique Théorique in Orsay. A (partial) list of the previous seminars can be found here .
Since 2008, I am co-organizing with Claude Godrèche a workgroup on Stochastic processes and non-equilibrium dynamics.
Organisation of schools and conferences
- In May 2011, I have co-organized, with Catherine Donati-Martin and Sandrine Péché a school in Les Houches on « Vicious walkers and random matrices ».
- In June 2011, I have co-organized with Claude Godrèche and Satya Majumdar the 16th Itzykson meeting on Extremes and Records.
- In October 2014, I have co-organized a conference in honor of Alain Comtet, Systèmes désordonnés et processus stochastiques.
- In July 2015, I have co-organized, with Alex Altland, Yan V. Fyodorov and Neil O’Connell, a Summer School in Les Houches on Stochastic Processes and Random Matrices.
- In October 2016, I was in the Advisory Scientific Committee of the 2nd French Russian Conference Random Geometry and Physics