This meeting is organized within the framework of the EU COST Action TD1103 "Hyperpolarization Physics and Methodology in NMR and MRI" (www.eurohyperpol.eu). It is a discussion meeting that joins two COST working groups: "Theory" (WG2) and "Relaxation" (WG3).
The meeting will be focused on spin relaxation processes in paramagnetic systems and their role in spin hyperpolarization experiments. Introductory talks of didactic character will be given by well-known specialists in the field:
- Prof. Geoffrey Bodenhausen (EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland; Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France)
- Dr. Giuseppe Pileio (University of Southampton, UK)
- Prof. Thomas Prisner (Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
- Prof. Shimon Vega (Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel)
In addition several oral contributions on the progress in the field are welcome with preference to early-stage researchers. The planned number of participants will guarantee a lively discussion and informal communication.
- Kostantin Ivanov (International Tomography Center, Novosibirsk, Russia) email@example.com
- Alberto Rosso (CNRS, Université Paris-Sud, France) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hans-Martin Vieth (Free University of Berlin, Germany)